“If you need to choose one thing that you should spend your hard earned money on I would have to say this CRP / Choking workshop would be it. You hopefully will never need it but if you do one day, it will make the difference between life and death.”
Spending just 2 hours attending this workshop is an invaluable investment in your child’s safety.
CPR for Family & Friends, endorsed by the American Heart Association
presents this invaluable workshop teaching hands on skills to effectively do CPR and deal with Choking when faced with an emergency situation at home.
It is a a 1-3 hour workshop offered at Midwives Exclusive covering:
– CRP and Choking for babies, children & adults
– Some basic safety at home tips based on the booklet compiled by Midwives Exclusive that attendees receive on the day.
Who should attend:
Anyone who you are trusting to care for your baby including yourselves.
Nannies, grannies and grandpa’s, aupairs, creche workers, parents……..
When is it offered at Midwives Exclusive:
Twice a month on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s.
How many can attend:
4 – 9 students per workshop
What you get from this workshop:
– Hands on skills that can save a life
– A booklet summarizing the skills learned on the day
– A certificate of attendance
– One way rescue valve
– Safety at home principles & booklet
How to book:
Call Midwives Exclusive 0123293865 or email: email@example.com